Friday, May 8, 2009

OUCH!!!!!

We had to get our vaccinations today. I had to get a typhoid shot. If I could swallow pills I could have escaped the needle, but I can't. I didn't feel it that much until they pulled the neddle out. The neddle was not that long. My mom distracted me by talking about the PASS test while thr nurse injected the shot and I held my dads hand. My leg was sore all day. I had to be carefull walking because it hurt to put pressure on it. But in the end the shot was worth it.

My mom got two shots, Hep. A and tetnus. Dad didn't have to get any. He has had vaccinations before for mission trips. Both of them are having to take the Typhoid pills for a week. Mom is as big a baby about shots than anyone. She was glad the Tyfiod could be taken as a pill. That meant one less shot for her. Yeah!

-Blythe Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment